We're happy to announce the updates which include :
- Vote Points vendor.
- Changing Vote Points into Donation Points will work in game now through the Vote Points vendor.
- Tier 9 (Normal and Heroic versions).
- Upgradable 5.1 and 6.1 VIP main sets.
- New rings for the arena sisters.
- Updated drops for Horridon and Garalon.
- Drops added to Oondasta.
- Upgrade Gem bug fixed.
- New usable stats added which include Resistances, Expertise, Spell Penetration.
- Expertise cap increased to 15500. (Ignores all the 90% dodge rating / 90% Parry)
- Tier 2 / Tier 3 questlines are changed now and became more understandable.
- Mount Hyjal has a new difficulty, stronger mobs = more drops.
- Class buffs include Death Knight, Druid, Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Hunter, Mage and Warlock which makes all the classes almost equally powerful now.
On the other hand we're glad to let you know the future updates that are already a work in progress! - Event Trophy vendor.
- Custom Gems, Enchants, Companions, Hunter Pets and Mounts.
- New Dungeons for new weapons.
- Additional ways to farm Ner'zhul Soul Shards.
- Class specified tabards.
- Farmable Shield questline.
Hope you enjoy the updates & the upcoming ones excite you! Updates will be more constant from now on. Don't hesitate to express your opinions about the changes!
Best regards, Amber WoW Dev team